- Custom Ecommerce site programming is for companies who realize that their web presence must provide the most user friendly environment for their customers. They know their customers and are upgrading from a previous Ecommerce platform that couldn't keep pace with their vision.
- Our customers want very specific look and feel and functionality. They layout every page on the site with exactly what they know will generate higher conversion rates.
- Our customers and their new features requirements have created an Ecommerce platform that is much more robust than we could of imagined or created without their input. Our customers have created a masterpiece.
- Ecommerce – we have learned – is not one product fits all.
Our Info ERP Ecommerce Integrations
Info ERP Solutions – SX.e, FACTS and CloudSuite Distribution on the Amazon Web Services platform
Info ERP is the most powerful system available for managing the complex demands of the distribution industry. Info Distribution ERP’s gives you unparalleled control in managing thousands of transactions, suppliers, and customers-while tracking tens of thousands, if not millions, of items.
Enterpristore Ecommerce is fully-integrated with Info SX.e. 10 & 11, FACTS and Cloud Suite Distribution using Soap web services with WSDL request/response in XML format. Integration also available for Info ERP FACTS, A+. Includes detailed logs of all transactions.
Bi-directional flow of data between Enterpristore Info ERP depending on data type.
Real-time contract/customer-specific pricing from Info ERP or Enterpristore.
Retrieves current open orders, current pre-orders and order history directly from Info ERP or Enterpristore.
Open & Paid Invoices
Retrieves current open & closed invoices directly from Info ERP or Enterpristore.
Real-time inventory and pricing information based on multiple warehouses.
Submits from Enterpristore shopping cart to Info ERP to create orders or quotes or pre-orders for future sales.
CenPOS Payment Processing
Tokenize Customer Data - This allows for easy and flexible customer billing, as CenPOS converts payment data into a secure token for safe and convenient recurring billing of regular customers.
Preferred Optimized Installation
The primary data repository is Info ERP SX.e., FACTS or CloudSuite Distribution Data uploaded and updated via Info ERP SX.e., FACTS or CloudSuite Distribution API toWeb BasedEcommerce – Enterpristore. Data stored in MySQL / Maria Database on Solid State Drives.
Secondary Installation Method
The primary data repository is Info ERP SX.e., FACTS or CloudSuite Distribution Data retrieved foreachEcommerce call directly from Info ERP SX.e., FACTS or CloudSuite Distribution server.
Enterpristore is configured
Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling ensures that your application always has the right amount of compute capacity.
Amazon Styled Ecommerce Front End, Mobile Responsive Ecommerce and HTML 5 Mobile
Amazon Web Services Hosting
Ecommerce Site Analytics
- Activity Heatmaps –See how customers interact with your website.
- User Session Recordings –Observe how the visitors are using your website.
- See What Works –See the path visitors take to navigate your website.
- E-commerce Conversion Funnels -Find bottlenecks in your sales funnels and optimize for better conversions.
- Track Search Engine Keywords –Get Google and Bing keywords your website is ranking for.
- Form Analytics –See which form fields your visitors drop off at.
- A/B Testing –Set up experiments to compare two versions of a landing page.
- E-commerce Conversion Funnels –Find bottlenecks in your sales funnels and optimize for better conversions.
- Conversion Attribution –Know which source (search engine, PPC, social) was responsible for sales.
- Visitor Log –Track activity and find insights using visitor logs.
- Real Time Map –See the world map light up with visitor activity for your website.
- Category Performance –Find which categories are performing well and which products in those categories are leading in sales.
- Days to Conversion –Track the number of days or visits it took to convert a sale.
- Crawling Errors –See if there are crawling errors (on Google and Bing) for desktop or mobile devices right from your dashboard.
- Automated Insights –Track changes in traffic performance through automated insights.
- Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce